Sunday, February 3, 2013

Greetings and Salutations

Welcome to By God's Amazing Grace!  Ephesians 2:8 says "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God".  And God's grace is truly amazing.  
I am on a journey.  Heaven bound.  Although I know the destination, I do not know the stops in between.  Right now the journey is more like a roller coaster ride.  Sometimes I cannot see what is ahead of me. Sometimes I feel like I am going in loops.  There are times I feel as if I am going backwards.  And other times I am going so fast, I cannot see where I am going.  
Life is like that, though.  I am sure you all can agree.  You buckle up cause you know it will be a bumpy ride.  You know there will be twists and turns.  You know there will be uncertain moments.  But you stick it out and keep going on this journey of life.  You stay brave.  You don't give up.  You don't lose hope. Why?
I don't know your reason.  But I do know mine.  I have a daughter.  She is an amazing young lady.  She just turned three recently.  She is my reason to stay buckled up.  She is my reason to finish this journey.  
And I have a wonderful husband.  We have been married for 5 and half years.  If it weren't for him, this ride would be a little boring.  He makes the ride worth it.
And I have my faith in God.  Without Him, this ride would have ended years ago.  This journey would be over by now.  Without Him, there is no hope.  He is my strength.  It is only By God's Amazing Grace.




No comments:

Post a Comment